Introduction

All about the Edgewood Neighborhood of Washington, DC

Questions/Comments/Story Ideas - email me at lifeontheedgewood@gmail.com





Friday, July 25, 2014

Little Free Library

I wanted to let everyone know that there is a little free library in the neighborhood.  After seeing these all around I decided to add one to our neighborhood for everyone to enjoy and use.  The concept is simple you build a structure to hold books and anyone can come by and borrow a book or return a book.  They are all over the world and a map is available on the website.  I have submitted mine but it takes awhile for them to add them.  So if you have not been down Ascot Place in a while please feel free to stop by and grab a book.  


Let me know if you have any questions!  Also happy to help if any other neighbors want to add another little free library!


http://littlefreelibrary.org


No comments:

Post a Comment