Introduction

All about the Edgewood Neighborhood of Washington, DC

Questions/Comments/Story Ideas - email me at lifeontheedgewood@gmail.com





Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Capital Bikeshare

The website for the new Capital Bikeshare program has launched and if you join today you get $25 off the year membership fees. You find out all about the program and how it works on their website. You can also check out the map of the proposed locations which includes one on 4th Street NE near Rhode Island Ave in Edgewood.

I joined today - could not resist the $25 dollars off and I have been thinking about buying a bike to ride around town since I only have a road bike now. Decided this is a much better solution and I don't have to carry around a lock or worry about it being stolen I can just return it to a different station.

No comments:

Post a Comment