Introduction

All about the Edgewood Neighborhood of Washington, DC

Questions/Comments/Story Ideas - email me at lifeontheedgewood@gmail.com





Thursday, January 5, 2012

Eckington's New Nail Place

Update- I walked by with the pups and noticed they are closed on Tuesdays open every other day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. except Sundays when they are open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

I noticed that the tax place on Rhode Island Ave NE near 4th Street NE has been converted into a nail and beauty shop.  I will update the post when I check it out and see the hours.  It is the reincarnation of Elegance Nails which was in the burnt out building that is now the Mint Condos.  I am happy to see this as the tax place was closed most of the year and it is nice to have some open businesses on that strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment