Introduction

All about the Edgewood Neighborhood of Washington, DC

Questions/Comments/Story Ideas - email me at lifeontheedgewood@gmail.com





Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chicken Bone PSA


Okay here is my attempt at a flyer for posting near the exits of places that sell chicken wings in the neighborhood. I am going to see if any of the three locations near me will let me post it. If you are more creative then me please feel free to send me your version of a flyer and I will post it. Who knows maybe it could make a difference?

2 comments:

  1. good luck. good idea to get this off the blog, since clearly a lot of the people doing this aren't reading about it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you should mention that chicken bones attract rodents. People hate rats more than they like dogs. Additionally, some of us feel less than charitable to dogs because we live near a home that has 4+ loud dogs in the yard.

    ReplyDelete