Introduction

All about the Edgewood Neighborhood of Washington, DC

Questions/Comments/Story Ideas - email me at lifeontheedgewood@gmail.com





Sunday, June 27, 2010

Schools in Edgewood

Since I published the post about the volunteering at DCPS I have been thinking about the number of schools in the Edgewood neighborhood of DC. I decided to post a list of the ones that I can find here and please feel free to let me know if I missed any. I did find it interesting that we have 2 (okay only part of one) colleges in Edgewood, but only one DCPS school. That said I know that we are close to many other schools in different neighborhoods.

Colleges

Trinity University

Catholic University

DCPS

Shaed Elementary

Charter Schools/ Private Schools

Good Community Public Charter School

DC Prep

Calvary Christian Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment