Introduction

All about the Edgewood Neighborhood of Washington, DC

Questions/Comments/Story Ideas - email me at lifeontheedgewood@gmail.com





Monday, June 14, 2010

Wind Power

I am not sure if anyone else signed up last year for the 100% wind power electricity supplied by Washington Gas Energy Services or if people even knew it is an option in our neighborhood. I just received my notice that my year of 100% wind energy is up and I can renew for a year or two. I have been impressed with the whole process as all I had to do was sign up and they are added to my Pepco bill. If you did not sign up last year you can do it now and pick from 50% to 100% wind energy. I think it may be slightly more expensive, but a great way to promote and use renewable resources.

Here is the link to enroll:

https://www.wges.com/portal/select.php

No comments:

Post a Comment