Introduction

All about the Edgewood Neighborhood of Washington, DC

Questions/Comments/Story Ideas - email me at lifeontheedgewood@gmail.com





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Edgewood Business T - Nails

I tweeted a couple of weeks ago about a new business that opened up in Edgewood called T - Nails at 329 Adams Street NE. I was able to stop by yesterday and check it out. The place is not fancy, but everything is clean and new. They offer hair, nail and waxing services at very reasonable prices. I did not see the hair prices, but manicure and pedicure together was listed at $30. I did not have time to get my nails done, but did get my eyebrows waxed and she did a great job and it was only $8. They are open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in a brazillian wax... do they do that and if so how much?

    ReplyDelete